Huntik Secrets&Seekers Forum - La nuova Era

DantexZhalia-Video, my newest video/slideshow about DantexZhalia.

« Older   Newer »
ninjaseeker
view post Posted on 31/8/2011, 13:24

Hi everyone....it's me....well I hope you...at least some of you, remember me after the year-or something- time, and I hope I don't have to introduce myself officially again...and I hope I'm putting it in right place on that forum...I saw another videos so I concluded....anyway here's the video and I hope it meets with your liking(I'm hoping a lot today.....)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiINEahGFOQ...nel_video_title
The story behind the video/song: Defoe wants to make even with Dante, so he abducts Zhalia. Dante finds out about it and sets off to search for her. Zhalia-imprisoned- waits and hopes for him to find her, but it seems like whole world, including nature is against them. They slowly loose hope...but in the end they find each other and are together forever. :)

W h i t e™
view post Posted on 31/8/2011, 16:35

If this is your own video, yes, you're in the right place : D
That's nice but I can't understand song's words (I guess the subtitle is the translation of them).

ninjaseeker
view post Posted on 31/8/2011, 17:18

yes. subs are translation so people can get hold on what the song is about...I had to put it up there or people wouldn't watch it...:P apart from few polish fans...

reilin
view post Posted on 1/9/2011, 17:33

You finally posted your video! I was looking forward to seeing it and now my wait has been well paid off! :D
I really love the song and the video is so awesome! You've chosen such beautiful and suggestive images! They mix so well with the beautiful words of the song!
You did a wonderful job, for sure!
Hope to see more DxZ video from you!
Hugs
reilin

ninjaseeker
view post Posted on 1/9/2011, 17:38

yep I'm going to post one of my older ones too....this time with more understandable english song :)

theDreamer™
view post Posted on 12/9/2011, 12:20

It's nice to have you back here, you're making good work! And this video is really nice :asd:

ninjaseeker
view post Posted on 12/9/2011, 18:44

Thanks :) and I'm glad to be back too :) among Huntik fans and showing vids here gives them some views :)

6 replies since 31/8/2011, 13:24   104 views